As one of the original Eastside models first released in 2006, The Carbon DropKick has made its way to the top as one of the most unique boards out today. This latest version has a condensed compact shape that is versatile and can do it all: push, freeride, and downhill. It has a very durable construction laminated with a blend of hardwoods, carbon fiber, and a special resin binding it all together making it highly resistant to water and warping in the most extreme conditions. The graphic is designed by team rider Eric Hovey displaying a topographical map of the hills surrounding the Portland Zoo. Featuring a drop-thru design for a low and stable feel with a useful kick tail made to maneuver through urban terrain. This original idea was formed by creator Robin McGuirk as the ultimate commuter and cross-town race board. He has proven its reliability to conquer a mixed style of downhill and pushing with the added ability to lift up the front wheels over cracks and off curbs with his many top finishes at various push races around the country. Recommended wheels up to 76mm with no wheel-bite.
- Blend of hardwoods laminated with a uniquely less brittle resin – very durable and waterproof!
- Carbon-Infused layup around drop-thru mounts and tail for added strength.
- 4 inch sturdy kicktail for urban commuting and freeriding slides / tricks.
- 5 degree wedged nose for added turning with slight drop in front.
- Flex: Stiff for 180 lbs. and below / Medium for 190 – 220 lbs.
- Old School bolt pattern with universal drop-thru mounting.
- Concave: 1/2” radial with 3″ flat base, great for pushing.
- Effective Foot Platform (EFP): 24”