Eastside’s first Drop-Down board featuring a 5/8″ dropped platform. This creates a lower riding platform for more stability and nice wedged pockets to lock in your feet into. The symmetrical shape with well placed cutouts allows for multiple setups for freeride, downhill, and pushing. Angled edges on the rails (gas pedals) allow your toes and heels to hang over the edges and provide more leverage for sliding. It really helps and feels amazing for stand-up slides and pre-drifts!
The Blazer is available in Drop-Through or Top-Mount. We suggest Drop-Through for long distance pushing (LDP) and also for learning slides at slower speeds. You can always Top-Mount the Drop-Through version as an added option. We suggest Top-Mount for heavier riders over 225 pounds and for faster freeriding and downhill by giving you more grip and leverage over the wheels.
Recommended wheels 70-76mm for Freeride with loose trucks and soft bushings. Recommended wheels 74-80mm for Downhill with loose trucks and medium to hard bushings. Both Drop-Through and Top-Mount versions have added wheel-wells at the cutouts to help prevent wheel-bite. We also recommend Nosejob noseguards for impact protection and longevity of the board.
- 5/8″ dropped platform creating foot pockets.
- Symmetrical shape with 4 large Gas-pedals edges.
- 9-Ply Maple Construction: Drop-Through or Top-Mount versions.
- Drop through: Stiff for 225 lbs and below / Top mount: Stiff for 250 lbs and below
- Concave: 1/2” radial with 3″ flat base.
- Effective Foot Platform (EFP): 27”