- As a group we'll be taking Run 1 from the top of Tabor to the bottom of 60th and Salmon.
- The official start line starts on the west side of 60th ave on Salmon St. (1,2,3, GO!!!)
- Start goes down Salmon for 2 blocks to 58th - Turn left on 58th and cross Hawthorne (Look for traffic!).
- Go to Lincoln and turn Right - DOWNHILL!! - 6 blocks of 20-30mph with no stop signs.
- Cross 52nd - 1st light signal (Look out for traffic!)
- Continue on Lincoln and cross 39th - 2nd light signal (Look out for traffic!)
- Continue on Lincoln to 30th. Lincoln turns into Harrison.
- Continue down Harrison to 20th ave - DOWNHILL - 10 blocks of 20-30mph with no stop signs.
- Cross 20th and take Harrison to the first of three Ladds Edition Roundabouts. (Look out for traffic!)
- Follow each Roundabout to the right going around half way and continue West on Harrison.
- Proceed on Harrison, crossing 12th and 11th aves (one way streets with traffic) to 8th ave.
- Go left on 8th and cross Division Street - 3rd light signal (look out for traffic)
- Go Right on Division Place and then Left on 4th ave.
- Enter the Bike Path South and push to the Finish Line at Sellwood Park. (3 miles of flat left)
- Cross the finish line and puke if you have too!
- Give your number to the finish line worker and stay clear of the bike path.
- Prize raffle and awards ceremony located towards the river in Sellwood Park.
Portland Pusher History - Learn about the history of this course and other push races in the area.